Candyfloss - FLEX & BOOST™
Candyfloss is a gorgeous light pink base with subtle glitter finish. FLEX & BOOST™ lightweight builder gel formula adds strength to natural nails, evens out ridges and imperfections and is infused with Vitamin E for nail conditioning during wear. Use as an extra strength base under gel colour or apply as a builder for a flawless, natural look overlay.
Please note, FLEX & BOOST™ is not suitable for building nail extensions.
- HEMA, Di-HEMA, IBOA & HPMA Free
- Made in the EU
- Infused with Vitamin E for nail conditioning
- No additional base required
- Can be used as a base under gel colour
- UV and LED curable
- Soak off or infill
- Long lasting wear
- Silky smooth application
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Use with a TWENTY™ top coat to ensure the gel application is complete.
One 18ml bottle achieves up to 85 sets.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
We work hard to ensure the colour shown on screen matches the product as closely as possible. However, colours may vary slightly to the physical product due to differences in screen resolution on varying devices.
Join the TWENTY Insta fam...Tag @twenty.pro.official to share your #nailfies with us!
Always wear non permeable, nitrile gloves when handling any UV gel product.
Only apply to healthy nails.
Apply in thin coats, do not overload the brush. Thick coats of product will not cure sufficiently. The more pigmented the colour, the thinner the coat should be.
Avoid all contact with skin. If contact with skin occurs, remove immediately.
Do not cure nails with product on the skin.
Use a minimum of 36W UV/LED lamp with a minimum of 365 + 400 nanometers to cure. Cure each coat for 90 seconds. If heat spike occurs, cure for 99 seconds in low heat mode. If hands are removed from the lamp during curing, always make up lost seconds with another round of curing. It is not possible to over cure this product.
Remove gloves using a 'no touch method' i.e. do not pull from the fingertips where you could touch transferred product, pull down from the wrist, turning the glove inside out and dispose of in general waste. Always use a fresh pair of gloves for each client.
Always wash both yours and client's hands after application of final top coat and before use of cuticle oil.
Our products are for use by qualified nail professionals only.
Urethane acrylate, BIS-HEA Polycaprolactone/SMDI Copolymer, Acryloyl Morpholine, Phenoxyethyl Acrylate, Acrylate Resin, Methyl Benzoylformate, Silica Silylate, Benzoyl Isopropanol, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), CI77891, CI15850, CI19140, CI77499, CI60725, PPG-3 Glyceryl Ether Triacrylate, P-Hydroxyanisole
Use a minimum of 36W UV/LED lamp or with a minimum of 365 + 405 nanometers to cure. Cure each coat for 90 seconds. If hands are removed from the lamp during curing, always make up lost seconds with another round of curing. It is not possible to over cure this product.
We recommend the range SunUV lamps as our gels have been fully tested with these lamps.
PAT test your lamp annually and check daily that all bulbs are in good working order and free from cured gel residue.
Due to the absence of HEMA in this product, it is important that the nail is fully prepped before application to aid adhesion and increase longevity. Follow our tips below to help your HEMA free set last!
- Push back cuticles starting from the side walls of the nail, working your way into the centre of the nail. Invisible cuticle matter can grow right up into the middle of the nail plate, so it's important to remove this and not just concentrate solely on the cuticle area.
- Using a cuticle curette, gently pull back the side walls of the nail and work out any remaining cuticle from these areas as well as from the cuticle area itself.
- Consistently use a dust brush to dust the removed cuticle from the nail plate as you are working, this allows debris to be removed so you can easily tell when no further cuticle is lifting from the nail as you gently scrape.
- File the nail into your desired shape, and using a 100/180 grit buffer, etch the nail plate by gently buffing each nail in different directions until you have taken the shine off the natural nail. This will help give the product something to hold on to and aid adhesion. It is important to concentrate on the sides of nail too, taking care not to buff the skin. You can place your thumb over the cuticle area of to avoid any over-buffing and redness.
- Dust off any remaining debris and using a lint free wipe saturated in nail prep solution, thoroughly wipe each nail individually, taking care that all dust and debris is removed from the side walls of the nail. This will help to further remove any oil from and slightly dehydrate the nail, helping to prolong the life of your manicure.
- Apply a thin first coat of FLEX & BOOST and using the 'scrubbing method', work the product into the nail plate in back and forth motions with your brush. This will help the product fill the tiny grooves left by etching the nail plate after buffing, offering further adhesion of the product to the nail plate. Cure for 90 seconds (or 99 seconds on low heat mode if heat spikes are experienced).
- Apply a 'slip layer' of FLEX & BOOST™, this is a coat of product that remains uncured on the nail. Next, apply a very small bead of product and place it in the centre of the nail plate and allow the uncured slip layer to draw the rest product across the nail and settle. Gently 'bounce' the remainder of the bead up towards the cuticle area and draw the remaining product down the nail in a side-to-side motion, sealing free edge.
- It is important that the free edge is not overloaded with product as this can lead to lifting.
- FLEX & BOOST has a lower viscosity than regular builder gel, so you may find you require less product for each nail and may need to cure each nail individually, curing for 90 seconds (or 99 seconds on low heat mode if heat spikes are experienced).
- Do not soak nails in water or wash your client's hands before application. Additional moisture can lead to eventual lifting of the product.
- Do not apply oils, cuticle remover solutions or hand creams to your clients hands before application, this too can lead to eventual lifting of the product.
- Advise clients to avoid harsh chemicals including cleaning products, chlorine and retinol.
Proper application of UV gel polish is crucial to achieving that perfect long-lasting manicure and more importantly, preventing allergies and infections. Download our handy application guide to ensure you're getting the most from our products!
- Finish with TWENTY Hyper Shine Top Coat
- Use a cuticle oil daily to prevent lifting and chipping
- Avoid swimming and hot tubs for 48 hours after application
- Use gloves when cleaning with harsh chemicals or applying potent skincare such as retinol to protect nails
- Do not pick at polish, this may cause damage to the natural nail.
- Do not use nails as tools (i.e. to open cans) this can cause damage to the natural nail.
We begin preparing your goods as soon as your order is received. All orders are shipped within 24 hours of your order being placed (Monday - Friday).
1 - 3 business days - £5.99
Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland:
1 - 3 business days - £7.99
UK Mainland / Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland orders over £150:
1 - 3 business days - Free
2 - 11 business days - £12.99
Europe orders over £200:
11 business days - Free
3 - 10 business days - £12.99
USA orders over £200:
3-17 business days - Free
Rest of the World:
3 - 17 business days - £24.99
Rest of the World orders over £200:
3-17 business days - Free
*Please note, local customs charges may apply.